Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Am I lucky?

Dorrie (a great gal I met at Scrapshotz is trying to get us to blog more. Today she prompted us to blog about luck. So am I lucky? Depends on what you mean by that. I never win the lottery when I play, there is never a parking spot close to the door and I often miss the sale. However I have a great husband and 2 happy healthy boys and a great extended family. I'm building what I call my dream home and I get to be a stay at home mom. So I think I'm very lucky. Sure we all have our runs of bad luck (and anyone who know me knows 2006 was NOT our year), but you have to look at the big picture. Luck is how you view it. So yes I'm VERY lucky!

Here is a little LO from my trip to San Francisco, very lucky to get to visit that amazing city. Oh and there's some green in there too!





And I had to share this, a little card I made last night with the new Dream Street paper, love this stuff.

No comments: