Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Bucket list

So I have a birthday coming up in couple of months. A sort of significant one. So I began thinking about all the things I'd like to get done before I kick the bucket. So here is the list. And then I decided to do a layout about it and when Catherine (a very talented lady) posted a challenge on her blog to do a layout without pictures...I thought this is perfect. So here it is My Bucket list. I'm sure I'll add to it, but it's a start!



I'll be back tomorrow I'm working on few more challenges from other blogs. Have a happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I LOVE this! It's fantastic, and love the title! Very creative. Thanks for participating!

Colleen said...

Love the idea of the list and doing it without pics for the challenge! Great job Ann!