Monday, May 12, 2008

A Big toot!

Hi all, as you know I've been participating in the cards portion Hot Shotz contest on Scrapshotz. We've had 5 rounds of challenges and someone was eliminated each round. Well, the final round finished up on Friday on on Sunday I found out that I won the contest! I'm so excited. I worked so hard on my entries and I can't even explain how happy I am. The big news is that the winning entries are published in the Winter edition of Canadian Scrapbooker! This is a first for me, I've never been published. So I'm over the moon. Not to mention the prize package. Oh and I get to be the guest designer for the July Scrapshotz Card kit. So it was a pretty good Mother's Day at my house.

Also, my guest design team projects are up at Savvy n Sassy. The ribbon is so yummy over there. Definitely check out the ribbon over there.

And finally check out SheetLoad of Cards. They are running a challenge and the cards are going to Cards for Heros.org. A great idea!

Ok that's it for today. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

You know I'm thrilled for your win Ann! Congrats again --- and have fun with your pub!

Squirrelly Girly said...

I heard the big news! Congrats!
If you scrapbook your own publication in a scrapbooking magazine, would that be MetaScrapbooking?