Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 21 ~ 2 Sketches Card

Hi all,

Here is my card for this weeks 2 Sketches 4 you challenge. Love this sketch. I used October Afternoon paper and some My Favorite Things stamps and of course some Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon.



I have a busy weekend ahead. Scrapshotz is having an online crop starting tomorrow evening. As part of my Guest DT duties for the month of July I will be running 3 challenges. I'll post them here too as they go up on Scrapshotz. I hope you all can come and stop by.

Have a great day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards and some layouts.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ann that combination of papers is very striking - this interpretation of the sketch turned out beautifully :)

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch - love those papers and that oh so cute image
kath
xxxxxx

Katie said...

Great card! Love the papers...all of the details here just work so well together!

Katie

TanishaRenee said...

Beautiful card!

Eva said...

So pretty, I love that stamp and the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love that pp! :)