Monday, July 28, 2008

A SheetLoad sneak peak & a RAK

Good afternoon, hope everyone is enjoying their summer today. I have a sneak peek of the August SheetLoad of Cards. The wonderful Michelle has come up with a great sketch for this month. Here is a little sneak of one of the cards I made.



If you leave a comment with your guess as to what manufacturer that stamp is I'll put your name for a draw for a ribbon RAK. Leave your comments by 12EST on July 31st and I'll draw on Friday morning.

Well just finished making some blueberry jam and now for some more dreaded errands. Have a great day everyone.

11 comments:

Aleks said...

Hi Ann! Im going to guess it's a "My Favorite Things" stamp. But who knows! :D
Thanks for the chance! :D

Shannon said...

Yep, I'm with Aleks.. I think it's 'My Favourite Things' too!

TanishaRenee said...

hmmm, stamping up?

kramer_buffy said...

my favorite things... or like my sister calls them "the headless stamps" LOL!!!

Martina said...

I have to say My favourite things too lol, like those stamps!

Kim said...

The stamp is from My Favorite Things.
Kim

Anonymous said...

I'll say My favorite Things also... I have the headless cowgirl. :)

Margo said...

My Favorite Things!!! :-)

Squirrelly Girly said...

I will buck the trend and say Stampin Bellas

Laura Davis said...

Aaack did someone mention free ribbon???? I looove ribbon:)
Could the stamp be made by " My favorite Things" ?
:)Laura

Krista B. said...

I'm going to guess "My favorite Things"?