Friday, August 29, 2008

SheetLoad September sneak peek & RAK

Hello all, another month, another SheetLoad of Cards sneak peek. Here are the cards I did for the September issue available for download on September 1. Like last month leave me a comment guessing what stamp are featured in the September issue and I'll draw for a RAK from me on September 1. I'll include some stamped images from this stamp line too.





Have a great holiday weekend. And I'll be on Monday with some more cards *wink*

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, I'm venturing a guess here... I'll say Whipper Snapper Designs!

TanishaRenee said...

no idea, but the sneaks look great! Did you know that Cards has a call out right now for their Stamp It! Cards Issue? You should definitely submit!

TanishaRenee said...

hmmmmm maybe upsy daisy

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blog ~ first time on it but love Sheetload of Cards! My best guess for the sneak preview of the stamps are High Hopes Stamps. Looking forward to a new issue tomorrow!

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.