Monday, September 1, 2008

Lots to say!

Hello, it's September 1 and there is a lot going on today! First up here is the winner of the RAK for the SheetLoad draw. The stamps are High Hopes. I love these stamps. Jennifer please send me your address and I'll get a RAK out to you with some High Hopes images.

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. jennifer r
2. tanisha
3. shannon

Timestamp: 2008-09-01 15:18:00 UTC

Ok so it is September 1 and the September SheetLoad is available for download



Also, if you have time head over to Pagemaps. If you go to the card maps you may see a familiar face! I'll post my card and the sketch tomorrow.

It's a new month lots to do. Just a quick post. Back later in the week with more news. Have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I have never won anything like this before and it's very exciting!! I guess I leave my name and address here? Jennifer Raffenaud, 2085 Derby Glen Drive, Orlando, FL 32837, JRaff3@aol.com.
Thank you!! Have a great day!