Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shaken not stirred

Happy Saturday! (Can you tell I'm a Bond fan!) Well if you haven't been over to Savvy'n'Sassy to check out the November ribbons you must go. I got to work with the Olive Martini kit. And let me tell you I think it's my favorite kit to date. I just love it. The greens work with all of my Christmas papers, and I have a lot. I'm so busy trying to get Christmas projects done and they were the perfect ribbons for them. Here are some cards I made with the new My Mind's eye Christmas papers.




Well that's it a short post. I'm off to work on some more Christmas cards and to prepare for my weekend crop! I'm leaving on Friday for the Bloomin' Inn. I'm teaching a very quick class this time, I find they go over better when everyone is trying to get all their Christmas projects done. I'll post it when I get back.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!! These are awesome.. I love that snowman card especially.. SOOO cute!!