Friday, December 5, 2008

Snow bunnies!

Good morning. Today I have a couple of cards I did using the fabulous Snow Bunnies ribbon kit at Savvy'n'Sassy. I used the My Mind's Eye paper and my cuttlebug on these cards. This ribbon matches this line perfectly. I think it's also going to match the Fancy Pants Arctic Chill too!





Well that's it for today. We have a busy weekend with lots of parties. I'm hoping to get some scrap time in too in amongst the holiday parties and baking. Have a happy Friday!

3 comments:

{raisingAlexis} said...

cute cards, Ann!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Very nice cards Ann! And I love the look of your blog too... very fun!

Evelien said...

Hello, just visit your blog, I'm also a Designer for Creatively yours.
Great blog!!! you made beautiful cards!!!
Cheers Evelien.