Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some So Sketchy cards

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great Christmas. Lots of great food and time with family. We were totally spoiled around here. My boys got a Wii from my great sisters and we were able to get our hands on a Wii Fit on Boxing day. It's a big hit around here. I also got the cutest purse from my sisters that I'm totally in love with. But the best present was from my DH....



Can you believe it!!! He totally spoiled me. I'm in love. I've been hoping to get up to my desk to really play with them. Hopefully today.

Now on to some scrappy stuff. I played with some of the great card sketches over at So Sketchy. Ally comes up with some great ones. Check it out if you have some time.

Here is the first one based on the November #3 Sketch. It's a transparency card using Short cuts transparency. I love this stuff, good weight, great for sewing on and finger print proof.



Here is another view.



This next one is based on the December #6 sketch. Here is my first time playing with my new Copic markers. They are so cool.



This next one is based on the December #7 sketch. I made it for my godparents who just celebrated 40 years together. Isn't that amazing!!! I thought this sketch would be perfect for a card for them.



Well that's it for today. I'm hoping to work on some scrappy stuff today. Have a happy Tuesday.

No comments: