Sunday, January 18, 2009

CPS Card #27

Happy Sunday!

I was lucky enough to have some time this morning to do a CPS card. This week was reader's choice so I picked sketch number 27. I used Fancy Pants Daily Grind on this one. It just came to me pretty easy. I just cut one of the patterned paper's along the swirls. Pretty easy. Some ink, Savvy'n'Sassy ric rac and some Making Memories stickers and it was all done!



I also tried to work on a few masculine cards. I'll have some to show later in the week. I must say those do not come easily to me.

Oh and finally the big news around here. My littlest boy lost his first tooth this morning. Talk about exciting and a bit of a shock. Our oldest was almost 8 when he lost his first one and our little guy is only 6. They grow up so quickly!

Well I'm off. I'm hoping to get to some more cards tomorrow. But we have a busy week here at our house. Oh but I will be back later in the week with a couple of layouts...gasp!! Have a great Sunday.

7 comments:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Wow Ann! Look at all these beautiful cards!!! You are outdoing yourself! Have a great week!

Eva said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the papers you picked, too!

Linda Beeson said...

I just love the CPS sketch you picked and your card turned out so neat.

AB. said...

Cool card! I love the red & blue together...lovely papers!!
Peace & love
Alison xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the fab papers.

Lea L. said...

Really cute papers and card! Thanks for reviewing with us this week at CPS...great job on sketch 27!

~Lea

Unknown said...

Awesome card!