Friday, January 23, 2009

Some more Patchwork Quilt Creations

TGIF!!

Today is a busy one for me. I'm off on a Grade 4 field trip. I'm sure I'll be tired by the end of the day.

As promised earlier in the week I have some layouts to show you. These are the rest of the creations I did using the Savvy'n'Sassy January Patchwork Quilt kit that you can find here. This was such a fun and "springy" kit to work with. Here is a picture below.



Before we get to the layouts, first I have a tin that I made for my scrap room using Basic Grey Urban Prairie (which this kit matches perfectly).



Now the layouts. First up is a Christmas layout I did using Sassafras Lass Life at the Pole paper. These are my boys visiting Santa.



And next is a fun summer layout using We Are Memory Keepers Nonsense paper and some Prima studs (love these).




I just love this kit. Lots of fun to work with.

Well that's it for today. I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday.

No comments: