Thursday, February 5, 2009

RAK winner

Good Friday morning. I've got a busy day ahead as usual. Today I'm dropping off some of my gently used scrapping supplies at Scrapbooker's Bliss for their garage sale. I hope it goes well. I'm sure there are going to be some great finds. Then I'm off to the Bloomin' Inn for a weekend of scrapbooking. I'm looking forward to it.

Now on to the RAK winner. Using the extremely scientific method of having my youngest draw a name out of a hat (he loves that)the winner is:

KATIE!!!

I will email Savvy'n'Sassy to let them know and you can shop when you are ready. Make sure you check out all their preorders here too. Lots of cool stuff on the way.

Also, I mentioned earlier in the week that the February SheetLoad was available for download. Well if you do a card based on the sketch you can enter a contest at SheetLoad to win a bunch of cool stamps. You can go here to find the details on how to enter.

Nothing scrappy to show you today. I packed up my essentials yesterday. But I'll be back sometime on Monday with some creations. I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Thanks again Ann!! I am super excited!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie!!!

Virginia said...

Have a wonderful time Ann!