Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Creatively Yours Layout

Happy Wednesday.

Today I have another one of my Creatively Yours creations. I just love these sketches that Noella and Ali come up with. I'm going to be so sad May 1st when my term is up. They are having a DT call you should head over there and check it out. These two ladies are so fun to work for and their sketches make it so easy.

Here is my layout based on sketch #53:



I used Pink Paislee paper and chipboard, Kaiser pearls, Prima flowers, Making memories letters.

Just a quick post today. The boys are off this week so I'm entertaining them in and between my usual errands and things. Have a great day. I'm hoping to be back later in the week with my Photo of the week and some more Savvy'n'Sassy DT work.

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous layout Ann - I will miss Creatively Yours as well but have enjoyed creating layouts on the team with you!

Unknown said...

Love this layout!! Isn't that paper the cutest?!