Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sisterhood of Scrap Crop

Hi sisters, welcome to my blog for the next challenge from the Sisterhood of Scrap Rock around the clock crop.

So here it is:

"YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS"

The 10 Commandments was released in 1956 and is one of my favorite movies of all time. You can see a clip here and here. So I got to thinking what are my 10 commandments. Rules I live by. Here is what I came up with:



So what are your 10 commandments. It could by serious, funny or a combination of both. I'd love to see what you come up with. Post in the comments of this post with a link to your creation.

Everyone who posts their creation to this post by April 30th at midnight MST will be entered into a draw for a $10 gift certificate to Savvy'n'Sassy.

Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with. Have a great day.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I will have to think on this one!

Christina said...

I love that movie!!! And it's a great challenge!!

scrap_in_time said...

Great page!

Robin Gibson said...

Love your lo Ann, and what a great idea! Will definitely have to play along:)

Deanne Clarke said...

Great challenge, Ann!!!

Ali said...

Wonderful Challenge Ann! Love your Lo, too. :)

scrap_in_time said...

Thanks for the inspiration.
http://myscrapintime.blogspot.com/2009/04/life-rules-my-10-commandments.html

Jen Mc said...

Great challenge - I had a lot of fun with it.

http://challengeu2.blogspot.com/2009/04/sock-hop-challenge-5.html

Ali said...

Hi Ann! Great fun with this... Here's mine- TY for encouraginbg this- it will go in my "Book of Me". http://lovinglycreatedbyali.blogspot.com/2009/04/rules-i-live-by.html