Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some more Lime Ricky & SheetLoad reminder

Good morning. Today I have some more Savvy'n'Sassy projects to show you. Today it's Lime Ricky ribbons. These are so bright and fun. Here is a picture. Oh and do you see that amazing pom pom ribbon in there? Oh it's yummy.



First up I did a layout about turning 35. I used Pink Paislee paper and embellishments and Jenny Bowlin pearls.



Next this is my little leprechaun. Isn't he cute! I used the Basic Grey Lime Ricky paper and American Craft Thickers. I ran my sewing machine over the circles and popped up the sides



This is a cute little project that I learned from Becky Fleck in a class. I love this little card. It's bright and fun.



Finally, more fall photos. I used some My Mind's Eye paper and die cuts, Sizzix die cuts and Chatterbox brads



Also don't forget all the great chances to win over atSheetLoad of Cards. I'd love to see your take on this month's sketch and a shout out to SheetLoad!

I hope you have a great day, enjoy the spring weather wherever you are.

3 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

Man you have been busy!! I love your layouts! Especially the one you did about turning 35!

Great papers!! Love how bright they are!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW - these layouts are outstanding!!!! I really like the personal one about turning 35!! I will turn 39 on Monday so you just gave me the inspiration to make my own!!! Hugs, T

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Hey girl!! Gorgeous LO's and beautiful card Ann! Your work is so inspiring!!! That ribbon kit is YUMMMMMMY!