Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bitten by the bug/Cutting Cafe #2

Remember this? Well here is my second card.

For the next 2 weeks there is an awesome inter site challenge going on and we at SheetLoad of Cards are using the wonderful images from the Cutting Cafe to make cards using the SheetLoad June sketch. You can find the SheetLoad sketch here. You can also go to Bitten by the Bug and ShortCuts to see more about this.




For this card I used the fruit digi stamps that you can buy here. I love these. How cute are they! I also used Basic Grey, Prismas and gamsol, Stickles, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon & Bazzill flowers.



The downloads at Cutting Cafe are awesome. Definitely head over there and check them out.

Ok that's it for today. I've been working on an album that my sister wants to give to her friend who is retiring. I'm so enjoying doing it as it's for a little girl and I rarely get to scrap for a little girl. Hope you are having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

JUST LOVE THIS ONE, ANN!! SUPAH work on the sketch AND IMAGE, too!

Hugs, Nicole/SheetLoad

Liz Weber said...

Just love this card Ann, love the colours and that extra cute digi stamp which you used perfectly!

Donna Espiritu said...

love the colors, cute card!

Kelly Mahany said...

Ann your work is wonderful!! Great card!!roviv

Regina Easter said...

this card is adorable...love it...hugs