Friday, June 26, 2009

A favorite layout

Today is the day! After many years of debate I'm getting braces. I know I'm probably crazy but I'm hoping it will be worth it in the end. Hopefully it all goes smoothly. If I'm not too self conscious I may take a picture, LOL.

On to some scrappy stuff. Today I have a layout I did using the Tropical Splash ribbon kit over at Savvy'n'Sassy. I love doing Fall layouts. I take tones of pictures in the Fall just so I have lots of them to scrap. Here is one of my favorites from last fall. You may notice that the lace in this kit is actually white. So what I did to match it too my layout was spray it with Glimmer mist. Worked like a charm.

I also used: Bo Bunny paper, American Craft thickers, Riff Raff chipboard, 2 types of Glimmer Mist, Maya Road chipboard, Making Memories brads, Chatterbox Brad Maker, 7 Gypsies tags and Tim Holtz Distress ink.



Well that's it for today. Hopefully I'll be a new person by this afternoon. Have a great Friday and weekend. Oh and don't forget about the RAK here. I'll draw for it on Sunday.

TGIF!!

No comments: