Monday, June 8, 2009

RAK winner

Good morning, a really quick post today to announce the winner of the $10 gift certificate to Savvy'n'Sassy

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Amy
2. Iona
3. Linda
4. Dalis
5. Michelle
6. Rachel

Timestamp: 2009-06-08 12:56:33 UTC

AMY!! Send me your email address and I'll get the information to you. Congrats.

Like I said quick post today. I've been a bit under the weather so I'm taking a day off today. Hope you have a happy Monday

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Hi Ann! Thank you for the RAK! What a great treat to read! :-) I could not find an email for you on your page or profile? So I am sending my email to you here. amy.duff71@comcast.net Thanks again!

Linda said...

Hi Ann, sorry to here that you are not feeling very well today. Get some good R&R and you should feel better tomorrow. :)
My email is lbowman1@cox.net

Unknown said...

Congrats Amy!