Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lisa McDonald

A couple of months ago we went down to Fish Creek and had some photos taken by the ver talented Lisa McDonald. If you live in Calgary and you want some photos taken I can't say enough about this lady. I was happy with every single photo we got. She got the boys to do what she asked with ease (they loved her). So I'll be scrapping these photos for a while, I got lots! It was so hard to choose which ones to put on the wall, I loved them all.

Here is the first layout I did with these photos. It is really simple because the photos are so gorgeous I didn't want to take away from them.



I used Bo Bunny Paper, Prima Flowers, the fabulous new pom pom ribbon from Savvy'n'Sassy, Basic Grey Chipboard and Fiskars Border punch.

If you want to see Lisa's work you can go to her website here or visit her blog.

Well that's it for today. We have a busy day of golf lessons and then we are getting some tile repaired in the front hall. I hope that goes smoothly. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Nice page! The paper coordinates with your outfits.