Monday, October 26, 2009

A favorite picture

Good morning! Today I have one of my projects using the Savvy'n'Sassy November ribbon kit. It will be available for sale next week. It's super yummy, filled with bright blues.

For this project I decided to use a picture that I absolutely love. I took it on our hike near Barrier Lake in Kananaskis this summer. It's my oldest just looking out and enjoying the view. My boys sure loved that hike. I can't believe they got all the way to the top.


Materials: Savvy'n'Sassy November ribbon kit, October Afternoon paper & diecuts, Making Memories tiny alphas, American Craft thickers, Daisy D rubon stitches, Basic Grey chipboard & Fiskars border punch.

That's it for today. A busy day here, the boys are off from school today. Have a happy Monday and I'll be back later in the week with some more projects.

No comments: