Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chistmas card mania!!!

Good morning! It was a busy weekend here. I got to go to the Bloomin Inn this weekend and we had a great time. I made Christmas cards all weekend. I decided on 3 designs and then just mass produced them. I got 41 done. Not bad! So here are a couple I did. I used my new Magnolia stamps that I got from Little Stamp Shoppe. I had resisted getting Magnolias because I didn't need another stamp addiction, LOL. But when I saw these Christmas stamps, I fell in love. I knew I want them for my cards this year. So this is what I came up with:



Materials: Magnolia stamps, My Minds Eye paper, Copic markers, Stickles, Fiskars border punch, Stampin' UP stamp



Materials: Magnolia stamps, Basic Grey paper, Cuttlebug embossing folders, spellbinders, Copic markers, Stickles, Sewing machine, Stampin Up stamps, Fiskars border punch.

Well that's it for today, I'm hoping to get to some baking and maybe a few Christmas gifts. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Liway said...

Love your cards Ann!! They are fabulous!!! :) Also, I just wanted you to know that I think you have a fabulous blog! I nominated you for a ‘Kreative Blogger’ award – check out my latest blog post to play along!
http://mycozycraftycorner.blogspot.com/