Friday, November 27, 2009

Humble Pie Friday!

TGIF!! Can you believe it's the last Friday in November? I'm really not sure where this month has gone. I felt like the holiday season has just crept up on me.

Today I have my Humble Pie card. This weeks challenge was to do a monochromatic card. Well I decided to go non-traditional and do a brown Christmas card. I was unsure how it would turn out but I'm really happy with the results.



I used Maggie with the string of lights, My Mind's Eye paper, Copic markers and spica pens, Stickles, Prima flowers, Kaiser pearls, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Making Memories tiny letters

Well that's it for the week. I hope you have a great weekend and if you are in Canada, enjoy the big football game!

2 comments:

Phebe Meeder said...

oh how i do love this card and the image well it is soooo sweet

Tricia said...

Love this colour scheme, Ann. I would not have considered browns... such a soft effect. BEAUTIFUL PIECE!!