Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Good morning! I hope you all had a safe New Year's Eve.

It's hard to believe we are entering the second decade of the 21st century. When I look back over the last 10 years I can't believe all the changes. We have been very blessed in our family for the most part. It's been a busy year and I expect 2010 to be even busier. I can't wait to see what it will bring.

Now on to the scrappy stuff. Today a new challenge is up on the Humble Pie blog. The challenge was to use black, white and one other color. I went with blue and made a winter card.



Well that's it for today. I'm trying to catch up now that the holidays are over. I still have little boys home until Thursday so I'll be spending time with them. Have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!!
Love the embossing and the fun snowman!!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs!