Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Want some Vanilla Puddin'?

Good morning. Today I have a couple of layouts I did using the January ribbon kit from Savvy'n'Sassy. You can purchase the kit here. And here is a picture:



Isn't it the yummiest!!! I love cream, so easy to use on cards and scrapbook pages. So today I have a couple of layouts I did with the ribbon.

The first uses Cosmo Cricket paper and K & Co embellishments. I used 2 ribbons to help with my horizontal strips



This one I wove 2 ribbons together and used staples. It uses Little Yellow Bicycle paper, American Craft Thickers, K & Co embellshments, Prima pearls, Making Memories Tiny Alphas



Also, make sure to stop by the Savvy'n'Sassy forum here to check out all the great preorders coming. You can also sign up for the Basic Grey monthly layout too. Oh and did I mention the Spellbinders preorder?? I'm in love with so many of them this time.

That's it for today, have a great one!

1 comment:

Leah l'Orange said...

i LOVE your layouts, Ann!
and a girl with a love for ball trim that rivals mine! :)