Friday, February 12, 2010

Humble Pie Friday!

GO CANADA GO!!! THE OLYMPICS BEGIN TODAY!!!

I'll be cheering on Canada for the next 2 weeks. I'm an Olympics junkie! Must be the Greek in me ;).

On to the scrappy stuff. Today I have my challenge from Humble Pie to share with you. It was to use Spellbinders on your card. Well...seeing as I LOVE Spellbinders this was a super easy challenge for me. I used a labels one and the butterfly on on this card:



Well that's it for today, I'm spending the day with my littlest while my DH and oldest are out skiing. We are having quality time together. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wonderful card Ann! I love your layout and the butterflies are a nice added touch with their bling. Enjoy your family time and have a great weekend. Hugs, Maria

Leah l'Orange said...

woooo! i'm with you! GO, TEAM CANADA!

we don't watch it much, but i'll ALWAYS cheer my family on! :)

gorgeous lovie-dovie card, Ann! i can't wait to get that Nesties set in my hot little hands!

Unknown said...

Darling card, Ann! I love those nesties and your sweet love birds too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Phebe Meeder said...

Ann this is gorgeous !!