Saturday, April 3, 2010

April at Creatively Yours

Good morning. Ok so my goal for the month of April is to not be a bad blogger! I'm trying to get back on track with 3 posts a week. Wish me luck!

Today I have exciting news from Creatively Yours. The guest designer for the month of April is the wonderfully talented Noella Arsenault. If you have never seen her sketches you must go to Creatively Yours this month and check them out. They are fabulous. So today I have my first creation with her sketches:





This is us on one of our great hikes last year. I can't wait to get back out hiking this year. It will be tough to fit in with all our vacation plans but I sure want to.

That is it for today. Have a wonderful, peaceful Easter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ann, i love the nature colors you've pulled into this layout. Your take on the sketch is just lovely!!