Friday, April 30, 2010

Town Scrapper Friday Challenge

Good morning. Hope you are all staying warm. It's been a cold couple of days here.

Today I have my Town Scrapper challenge. I created the sketch for this week. I'd love to see your interpretations. You can link them here too.



Here is my card using the fabulous Zeke stamp. I'm super picky about my "boy" stamps but I LOVE him. He's perfect for the age of boys I have here. I used Fancy Pants About a Boy paper too.



Well that's it for today. I have been busy creating all my DT work for May. I'm waiting on good light to take pictures. I can't wait to share. Have a great weekend. I'll be back soon with my Creatively Yours layout.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Your card ROCKS Ann! Love the buttons and the distressed paper is perfect and of course your colouring is fab. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Maria