Sunday, August 15, 2010

August's Copic Club Reveal day at Savvy'n'Sassy

Good morning, hope the weekend has been treating you well!

Today I have my Copic club reveal for Savvy'n'Sassy. The technique we worked on this month is feathering. My first two cards are using this technique. You use 2 completely different colors and then blend them. This one takes a bit of practice but I love the affect. You can go see the whole tutorial in the forums here. Also, don't forget to check out Lisa's beautiful creations this month.

Here are my cards:


Copics used: RV25, Y38



Copics used: RV02, B02



Copics used: E21, E31, E33, E50, R20, R17, Y13, Y21, B93, B97, B00 (I airbrushed the background with B00 and E21)



Copics used: E11, E31, E35, E33, E37, E43, R17, R20

Well I'm off to hopefully enjoy some sun. Have a great Sunday

2 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful cards... the first and second one are awesome. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. I will certainly try and learn.

Happy blending more copics,

Monica

melody said...

i simply 'adore' your reveal chickie! your images and coloring is so 'scrapalicious'!