Friday, November 26, 2010

Town Scrapper Friday Challenge

Good morning

Today I have my very last Town Scrapper Friday challenge. I've been there over a year but the time has come to move on and I'm so sad to go. The ladies there are so talented. Please stop by and take a look at all the wonderful creations. You can always call Phebe at the Town Scrapper to get these wonderful Victoria Case stamps as well as stamps from CC Designs, Magnolia, The Greeting Farm and so many more.

This weeks challenge was a color inspiration based on this picture:



Here is what I came up with. I used the new Joyeux Noel stamp from Victoria Case



Well that's it for this busy Friday, I hope all of my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving, have a great time shopping today too.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

My goodness..has it been over a year already?? Ann, you will be greatly missed on our team but I wish you all the best in your future crafty edeavors! :)

Wow...you have coloured this image so beautifully!!! Fantastic job on the colour challenge.

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you've put into our team...it's been greatly appreciated!