Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A card class

Good evening, hard to believe it's December already. I'm just finishing up my December daily album and I did one of those Kaiser craft advent calenders. I'll try and post some pictures this weekend.

If you have the time and live in Calgary and are looking for a fun card class, I'm teaching this one at Scrapbooker's Bliss on Friday night at 6:30. We are making four cards using the Tinsel and Twig paper from Girls Paperie. This paper is gorgeous. Here are the details:

Cost is $15.99 for members
& $20.99 for non-members
Please bring your basic tool kit: Trimmer, Scissors & Adhesives
Call us at 403-217-9827 to book your spot



We have been so busy in our household the last few weeks and the Christmas season is going to be busy. I'll try and post here and there throughout the holiday season. Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Gorgeous cards Ann, all of 'em. Were I in that area, I would be there at your class!- Ali