Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas cards day 1

TGIF!

I hope you are staying warm. It's cold here.

Today I have the first day of some Christmas cards I sent out this year. I did around 50, not all the same, but bunches were the same.

Here is the first one, it uses a very cute Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. Her name is Virginia and she is my favorite stamp this year, so you will see a few more cards with her ;)



Hope you like it, I'll be back over the next week with a few more.

Have a great day

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful card Ann! Love the papers and your layout as always is fabulous. Image has been coloured beautifully too. Hugs, Maria

Melanie said...

Hi Ann!! 50 cards??!! That's amazing! Virginia looks beautiful. I love the traditional colours you chose...such a pretty card!