Friday, July 8, 2011

Creatively Yours Sketch #2 by Charlotte!

Want some free inspiration today? Well, we have a guest Sketch Artist over at the Sketches: Creatively Yours Blog this month! Her name is Charlotte AKA Suepup and she creates beautiful Sketches!
Come see what I'm so excited about: HERE. :) I know you'll be glad you decided to check it out!
Happy Friday!

The link for you to post is: http://creativelyyourssketches.blogspot.com/2011/07/sketch-2-by-charlotte.html

Here is the awesome sketch and my interpretation. The photo is taken by Lisa McDonald




1 comment:

Liway said...

WOW!!! Great sketch and I love your interpretation!!! Ann - I gotta tell you....I have been perusing all your layouts lately and there are a WACK of them that I would love to case!!! You are truely making me want to create scrapbook layouts again!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :) Your stuff is AWESOME!!!