Friday, August 19, 2011

Creatively Yours Card Sketch #5

Good morning. I hope you have had a super week. We've been busy here with back to school shopping and cooking up a storm to ready ourselves for September. Today my plan is to make some jams. Looking forward to that.

Today I have my card based on a sketch I created for Creatively Yours. You must head over there and check out all the great cards. And if you do a card with this sketch I'd love to see it!




I used a fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie stamp on this one. Isn't she cute!

That's it for today, have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Patchi said...

Ann, your sketch is so much fun :)
And I'm just loving that sentiment!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!!
Love your coloring!!
Hugs!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Ooooh la la! LOL. Great colouring... love the sparkle! Hi Ann!